Ski Mask the Slump God – Bukkake Lyrics Ft. Rich The Kid

Ski Mask the Slump God – Bukkake Lyrics Ft. Rich The Kid

Ski Mask the Slump God – Bukkake Lyrics Ft. Rich The Kid
[Intro: Ski Mask The Slump God]
Yuh, Yuh, Yuh, Yuh, Yuh, Yuh
Whew
Yuh, Yuh, Yuh, Yuh, Yuh, Yuh
Oooh
My mucus (Haha, Bitch)
Shout out my mucus
Um
Yuh, Yuh, Yuh, Yuh, Yuh, Yuh, Yuh
Bitch I am
Woah Woah Woah
Woah Woah Woah
[Verse 1: Ski Mask The Slump God]
Woah number one
Hot like a biscuit with crust on the crumb
I touch her chest like the cross on a nun
Umm, Umm (I touch ya chest like a, I touch ya chest it it it it)
If I was vampire I still survive in the sun
I am a motherfucker, asshole, and cunt
My diamonds clean as a newborn baby dog tongue
Umm
[Verse 2: Rich the Kid]
Puss' too good like yum
Make her do a backflip then she cum
Choppers on em run up on it get shot
30 bitches I'ma do what I want
She wanna fuck on my neck cause I'm cool (water)
If the pussy too good make it blue
Use to dream bout the Bentley till the shit came true
Got a brand new Rolly and the face all blue
[Bridge: Ski Mask The Slump God]
Like
Uh
Yuh, Yuh, Yuh
Shout out my (uh)
Yuh, Yuh
Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye
I done woke up on a block
Block, Block, Block, Block, Block, Block
[Chorus: Ski Mask The Slump God]
Slay it, slay it, slay it, slay it(Ohh)
Slay it, slay it, slay it, slay it
Shout out my slime and my ex
Slay it, slay it, slay it, slay (oh)
Slay it, slay it, slay it, slay it
Shout out my slime and my ex
[Verse 3: Ski Mask The Slump God + Rich The Kid]
Cause you know they help me blow up
Bitch it's throw up
What's on my knee?
[?] coca'
Shout out my Bentley
I do donuts
Whats in your freezer?
Bitch I'm Froze up
She want the Molly
Thought she told ya
Shout out my bitch (bitch)
Cause she cold
I got the racks in my backpack (backpack)Bluebills on me that's a kickback (kickback)
I'm the young nigga bought the trap back (what?)
You can fit a hundred thousand in a knapsack (Rich!)
[Chorus: Ski Mask The Slump God]
Slay it, slay it, slay it, slay it (ohhh)
Slay it, slay it, slay it, slay it
Shout out my slime and my ex
Slay it, slay it, slay it, slay (oh)
Slay it, slay it, slay it, slay it
Shout out my slime and my ex
Bitch!

Ski Mask the Slump God – Bukkake Lyrics Ft. Rich The Kid

Comments